- A downpayment of 25% of the price of the instrument is required to secure a place on the waiting list.
If the instrument's price is £3000 or above a further 25% is payable on my commencing manufacture.
- This downpayment is not returnable once manufacture has begun.
- In all cases the balance is payable on or before collection of the instrument.
- Instruments remain my property until paid for in full.
- Instruments not paid for in full after 6 weeks of notification of completion may be offered for sale.
- Whilst every effort is made to complete work by a given date, due to the nature of the work, this cannot be guaranteed.
- Instruments are guaranteed for 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship. After this time,
I will assess any problems individually. Anything I think is my fault, I will do my best to remedy without charge.
- Any rental agreements are made on the understanding that the customer has adequate insurance for the instrument.
Any loss or damage is the customers responsibility.
- The prices quoted do not include cases, insurance or shipping. Cases can be supplied. Prices can be quoted on request.
- All payments must be made in Pounds Stirling and, depending on payment method, all bank charges must be met by the customer.
- Prices are usually revised annually.
- Payment by installments can sometimes be arranged. Please ask for details.